-->

Neymar inferiority is not as good as Messi, Ronaldo

Recently, striker Neymar admits he could never reach the level of Messi and Ronaldo 2 superstars.

In an interview recently on Globoesporte, Barca striker - Neymar praised profusely for two leading superstar Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Besides, the new captain of Brazil also admitted that he feared could not afford the level reached by the two seniors in the future.
"I do not know if I can move on the level of Ronaldo or Messi not anymore," Neymar said.

Neymar not confident Messi and Ronaldo

"They are much more dominant than all the others on this planet. I do not know his new never reach their level, but now I always have goals to improve myself every day. Food is, every day I always wanted to be better than before. "
"They all need time to prove. Currently, I am developing each day. Come to Europe was a great experience and I am so happy in Brazil! But I want to challenge in the range higher and hope I do it. "
The share of Barca striker is absolutely right, because during the past year Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo always turns to become the No. 1 player in the world - characterized by FIFA Ballon d'Or trophy.
While Messi has 4 consecutive years as the best player the world, CR7 has 2 times this prestigious award, even the Portuguese star is looking to successfully defend the 2014 Ballon d'Or.
For Neymar, the team at age 22 he is considered the brightest young talents of the land of Samba football and football in particular can call general. In the Barca striker is expected successor Messi or Ronaldo elder when both steps across the slope career.
Currently, Neymar and Messi are two main striker of the team since the start of the season Catalunya origin when there were 14 goals and 3 assists to the La Liga and Champions League.

Striker Neymar is the mainstay of Barca striker this season

However, once it was not enough for 22-year-old Brazilian star can be confident to par with Messi and Ronaldo
With maturity and mature quickly, Neymar has been replaced coach Dunga trusted captain Thiago Silva Training "Selecao".
"I do not know why Dunga to pick me. It is difficult to answer. If he chose me, I'm sure he has a reason, " Neymar said.
"I am very happy with this responsibility, but I need to try harder to deserve what Dunga has confidence."

SHARE

KhanhLe

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.